Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mrs. Beasley went to the doctor!


Mrs. Beasley here!!  I went to the doctor because I have a cold. Can you imagine my humans are so concerned about my sniffles!  First we went to the Vet ER about 11 pm and then when my vet called back in the morning, both Miss Daisy and I had to go kicking and screaming to that Vet!!!

They put me on this glass table.  I hid my eyes so they couldn't see me but they kept prodding!  The nerve of humans.  They touch you and look in your mouth and take your temperature (oh my goodness I didn't know they would do that).  And then they have the nerve to give you medicine - twice a day even!  So now I have to take Benadryl - Miss Daisy will just eat hers but I'm so picky they have to give me cheese with it (I'm no fool)!  But then they make me drink the antibiotic - they aren't too nice when I act like I don't want it.

So hopefully we'll be all well soon.  My humans still go to work but they seem to be checking on us a lot!  That might bring extra treats if we work at it.....

Hope you stay healthly!

No comments: