Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Year!!


Here we are? In 2010! Happy New Year!  We're having a great time - Miss Daisy & I.  I guess I'll let her stay around.  Since we moved to this house I'm allowed to go outside without a lease. Not sure why they let me but I haven't been in the street but twice since July. So no yelling "bad dog" or chasing me down the street.

Having Miss Daisy live here isn't as bad as I thought. Now I have a 2nd bowl to eat from - but I have to steal from that one. We run a lot outside. And fight over the prized place on the couch.  I usually win that one - I'm older and wiser don't you know.

Keep warm. Oh speaking of keeping warm - we both got a snuggie for Christmas. Miss Daisy looks pretty stupid in hers but I'm pretty cute.  They think I'm agreeing to wear this thing so they can talk about it and take pictures but it's cold out there!!  feels good.

Well, time for my nap. You can leave me a message and I'll get back with you later.......see ya!
Mrs. Beasley

No comments: