Saturday, December 13, 2008

A DOG'S RULES FOR CHRISTMAS

Hey! Merry Christmas! Especially to all you Humans!

Here's a great poem I found for all the dog's in your life. However, we sometimes don't follow the rules as you know - we do try.

And up front I want to say I'm sorry for all the ornaments that I have chewed up and all the presents I have opened. Confession is good for the soul!!!

A DOG'S RULES FOR CHRISTMAS........
- Christmas is for humans, and I will not ruin the surprises byopening all their presents.
- Christmas light bulbs, Christmas ornaments, Christmas stockings, andtinsel from the Christmas tree are not food.
- I am the alpha dog, therefore I do not need to protect my newChristmas rawhide from the omega dog by taking it outside to eat whenthe wind chill is -10 F.
- I will not demolish the Christmas tree and drag the string of lightsout into the backyard through the doggy door.
- I will not dive into the Christmas tree to get the candy canes(which I would eat -- paper and all, then puke on the presents).
- I will not eat my Christmas doggie treats until after they're out ofthe stocking!
- I will not even THINK about going underneath the Christmas tree orpiddling on the dining room rug.
- I will not get into a fight with the bigger dog next door, making myhuman have to call the vet's at Christmas.
- I will not get tangled up in the Christmas tree lights and pull thetree down while trying to get at a cat through the conservatory window.
- I will not pee on Grandma's Christmas presents that are under hertree as soon as we enter her house.
- I will not pee on the Christmas tree.
- I will not steal the neighbor's Christmas light bulbs.
- The bowl underneath the Christmas tree is not a dog dish. I will not drink from it. It will make me sick.

Check out the blog where I got these Rules: http://jokesfunny.wordpress.com/2008/12/12/a-dogs-rules-for-christmas/

No comments: