Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 - Are you ready?

Well it's a new year! I guess I'm ready.  My people took away all my carpet, left me with this iddy biddy area rug!
And I have this crazy Daisy dog still around. I thought she'd be gone by now but I guess she's here to stay. They include her in all the meal times and she goes outside when I do - so I guess we are inseparable.  Sometimes when I'm cold she's a good substitute for a robe or blankey!

I wonder what this year will bring?  Never know when you are owned by people. They do and say the darnedest things. You would think they would just sit down and let me rest but no.......they packed up all their duds (or some of them) took me to their daughter's house (the one with the crazy italian greyhound and Simba (my friend). Daisy and I had to stay there a whole week.  Can you imagine what difficulty I had getting the favorite spot on the couch.  All these other creatures thought they had first dibs. But I'm still the queen/princess or one of those royalties!

I don't see why they want to go out of town - don't they like it here - with me? I like to cuddle up before bed in my lady's robe and I didn't get to do that for a long time - not sure how long.

No sleeping away from home is something else. They did allow my playpen to come along - can you imagine if I had to sleep in a crate like the rest of these animals??

My lady just spotted 2 robins now she's on a kick worrying about them because they didn't go south for the winter. Whatever.  Maybe they like the tree out in front that she gripes about - says it makes a mess on the floor with all the berries falling to the ground.  Well how else are the berries going to get off the tree if they don't fall to the ground.  What else is new?

Today's a rather cold day and I didn't get much sleep so I think I'm done for awhile.
Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Mrs. Beasley


No comments: