Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Mrs. Beasley here on a crisp morning. I've already had my walk around the yard. Nothing of significance to report. No squirrels, no cats, not even a bird.
Looks like every one around here is moving around getting ready for company. Maybe I will get lots of treats if there are lots of people. I have a lot to be thankful for - my bed nice and warm; my food - never ending and always in my bowl; good clean water to drink and a yard to chase around in. All is well.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
Love,
Mrs. Beasley

2 comments:

Onefinelady loves to travel said...

Linda, I had no idea your blog was on this site. I LOVE it. In fact, I read all of your posts. They are great.

Have a fabulous fall day, it's beautiful out there.

Diane

Linda Bernat said...

Thanks, Diane. Hope you are having a great weekend! I'm looking forward to next week and finding new real estate sales!
Linda