Friday, June 6, 2008

Mrs. Beasley is back!

Hi, It's me again - Mrs. Beasley. Hope you are having a good day!

Just to keep everything in prespective I want to let you know that I call my owners Mrs. B and Mr. B. Since they call me Mrs. Beasley, I wanted to keep it formal!

Mrs. B is a nut. She actually bought me a play pen to sleep in. They put the play pen in a corner of their living room. Well at least I can see the table from here and I can keep track of the front door! Lots of people come in and out of this place! Lots of kids. They play with me and feed me from their lunch.

Oh and do I get the treats! Mrs. B thinks she taught me to bark for a treat! Isn't that crazy? Everybody knows that dogs just bark and crazy humans just hand over the food. No teaching to it - it comes naturally!

Mrs. B buys these treats in a little box. She calls them the recipe but they look like chunks of food to me. Well I had to produce some interesting things to do so I could get her to give me some of this recipe. I pretend to pout - that's just putting my head on the floor - doesn't take much to please these people! So they want me to snuggle - I don't know how to do that so I just put my head on her arm. Mrs. B thinks that's snuggling. These people have been without a dog too long. One of their Grandchildren - Alyssa - taught me to roll over according to her. I've been rolling over since I was born but when I roll over for her she gives me treats. Humans!

Well Mr. B produced this crazy thing that causes me a lot of trouble. I heard him say it was a laser light. Mr B thinks he's funny running me all over the room. I'm going to catch that thing and tear it apart. That will show him!

If any of you humans have a dog (or cat - heaven forbid!), we'd love to hear some of the things they do and see some pictures! I'll be waiting to hear from you - Mrs. B too but I'm the one who needs friends - she's working and leaves me alone.

Come back soon!

1 comment:

amylaugh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.